Java Bytecode Assembly, Interesting concepts in the art of Computer Science/Software Development, maybe from time to time other pesky corp. related development issues.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Bytecode Learning Path

Continuing with the learning path, A good knowledge basis must be built.

Lets start with a few relevant reading material :
Continuing with some books that cover this topic from different angles. I hope that in due time I would be able to lay a better review about them... after I read them.

And here are some projects that deal with Java bytecode manipulation

These should give you a good starting point in exploring the Byte coded wonders of the JVM. Welcome to the world of "Real Programmers".

Last but not least, a link to some more tools and related artifacts for folks looking to toy with Bytecode http://www.artima.com/insidejvm/resources/index.html


No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Tel Aviv, Israel
I work in one of Israel's Hi-Tech company's. I do 5 nines system development with some system administration. This blog will focus on the technical side of things, with some philosophical strings attached.