Java Bytecode Assembly, Interesting concepts in the art of Computer Science/Software Development, maybe from time to time other pesky corp. related development issues.

Sunday, January 25, 2009

Java Byte Code Assembly

I have decided to learn how to write Java bytecode, this issue fascinates me.

I think it's amazing to be able to understand what goes under the hood of the code, this will allow me to see a much bigger picture of the Java world. Also, with knowledge comes power - Being able to read assembly means being able to write it... and that is all I agree to say about this. For more information ask phrack.org.

This blog will document and hopefully share with you my dear reader interesting ideas, projects and hacks I learn along the way.


Enjoy, have fun and be nice!

Maxim Veksler.

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
Tel Aviv, Israel
I work in one of Israel's Hi-Tech company's. I do 5 nines system development with some system administration. This blog will focus on the technical side of things, with some philosophical strings attached.